Thermal desorption spectrometry – TDS
Thermal desorption spectroscopy (TDS), also known as temperature programmed desorption (TPD) is the method of observing desorbed molecules from a surface when the surface temperature is increased. When molecules or atoms come in contact with a surface, they adsorb onto it, minimizing their energy by forming a bond with the surface. The binding energy varies with the combination of the adsorbate and surface. If the surface is heated, at one point, the energy transferred to the adsorbed species will cause it to desorb. The temperature at which this happens is known as the desorption temperature.
Applications: ● Thin films ● Photovoltaics ● Hydrogen in metals ● Semiconductors ● and more…
Differential Electrochemical Mass Spectrometry – DEMS
DEMS technique combines electrochemical half-cell reaction experiment with mass spectrometry. This combination allows measurements and correlation of the the electrode current and mass resolved determination of DEMS technique combines electrochemical half-cell reaction experiments with mass spectrometry. This combination allows measurements and correlation of the electrode current and mass resolved determination of gaseous or volatile electrochemical reactants, reaction intermediates and products in real-time. The instrument essential consists of three crucial components: an electrochemical half-cell, a PTFE membrane interface, and a vacuum system including the quadrupole mass spectrometer (QMS).
Applications: ● Fuel Cells ● Li Batteries ● Electrochemical reduction of atmospheric carbon ● and more…
Electrochemical workstation – ECW (Autolab)
- Metrohm Autolab PGSTAT302N – ECW
- with FRA32M & Dual mode bipotentiostat module
- AUT.RRDE: Rotating-Ring Disk Electrode (R-RDE, 5mm dia)
Metals anodizing workstation (CC/CV)
- Keithley source meter (Model no.: 2611B),
- Switchable constant current (CC) or constant voltage (CV)
- Max. current = 10 A ● Max. voltage = 200 V ● Rated power = 30 kV.
Microwave synthesis reactor (MAS-II plus)
- MW source: 2450MHz，0-1000W, non-pulse
- Temp monitor/control: IR (0-900℃) & Pt100 (0-300℃).
- Maximum operating temperature: 300℃.
- Reaction observation: Camera with 7’’ color monitor.
- Stirring: Magnetic Or Mechanical (30-1700 RPM).
Ultrasonic Processor – SXSONIC
- Model: FS-300N
- Frequency: 20 KHz
- Output Power: 300 W
- Impulse gap : 1 s – 99 min
- Sono-rod tip: Φ8mm
- Sono-rod tip material: Titanium (TI-6AL-4V)
- Volume cap. : 5 – 200 mL
- Power adjustable: 0 – 100%
Heater and magnetic stirrer
- Model: SH-II-4C (heater + stirrer + temp. probe)
- Speed: 200-2000 rpm
- Max temp: 350
- Sensor: PT100
- Model: ZGCJ-3A (stirrer)
- Speed: 0-3000 rpm
Analytical and precision balance
- OHAUS Adventurer
- Model no. AX523
- Max. wt. = 520 g
- Min. wt. = 0.001 g